So when I first wrote Blade Song, it went through several rounds edits, including a couple of beta readers, but the bottom line is, I can’t get the treatment that I’d be getting on my NY titles. I did the best I could, but my eyes can’t pick up the little missing words–I see what I think is there. The editors I used picked up a crap-ton, literally-trust me, you should the way I turn a book in.
But I decided I was going to reach out to the beta readers I found for Broken Blade and see if I couldn’t clean Blade Song up some more.
So that’s done. The cleaned up file is now on Smashwords, and it will be redistributed to Amazon, B&N, etc over the coming weeks.
I’m also slowly going to tidy up the other selfpub books I’ve got out there, as time allows.
I only cleaned up the files, though–typos, etc. There was nothing added to the books.
If you haven’t read it and would like to, there is a coupon, making the book $2.00.
The coupon code is WR96X. You can buy it here.